1 Year Olds
In this course, we will base ourselves on consolidating the values acquired in the previous stage to continue expanding them little by little. The main objectives are:
- Achieve a good emotional development in a way that is balanced.
- Inculcate rest, hygiene and eating habits that adapt to the corresponding age.
- Develop language skills, both expression and comprehension, as well as communication.
- To promote the acquisition of languages through multilingual neuronal stimulation.
- Increase their independence and autonomy in their movements.
- Improve agility, perception and capacity.
For more information about the goals of Brains NSM for 2-year-old students, visit our website.