5 Year Olds
These are the objectives for 5 year olds:
- Assess shared work and help others: cooperation.
- Acquire the learning of the reading-writing process in Spanish.
- Progress in the development of logical-mathematical thinking as an aid in the construction of more complex reasoning schemes.
- Acquire the source code of English to favor a clear pronunciation and start of reading in English.
- To encourage the progressive use of English, acquiring a variety of vocabulary, an appropriate structure of sentences and a clear pronunciation, according to age. TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON CERTIFICATION GRADE 2.
- Develop cognitive abilities of attention, perception and discrimination, as well as memory, understanding, and exploration strategies.
- Achieve an adequate temporal space organization as an aid to graphic representation.
- Contribute to the lateralization process, strengthening the right-left notions and the symmetry.
- Mastering motor behaviors: dynamic and postural.