Musical sensitivity is an aspect of the human being that everyone should develop at an early age, so in the future they can fully enjoy music as a communication, culture and enjoyment element. Singing is a remarkable vehicle to begin understanding music, since it is the most natural instrument that exists.
In addition, for children who study an instrument, the choir will be a intuitive and highly pedagogical reinforcement for the concepts studied.
The choir has many benefits from early ages:
Proper breathing promotes health, as it helps oxygenate the body properly and filter genus when using the nose as the organ of inspiration.
- Promotes relaxation and self-control.
- Enhances the speech therapy in the education of the child.
- Develops voice self-control.
- Promotes the understanding of the voice as a communication tool.
- Helps control and encourages the use of facial and body expression.
- Improves communication skills and therefore social skills.
- Familiarizes the child with different emotions.
- Enhances the externalization of feelings.
- Reinforces the benefits of pronunciation in depth.