Brains Nursery Schools Madrid was born over 35 years ago as a kindergarden in Avda. De los Toreros, 9-11 in Madrid, thanks to the visionary spirit of Mr. Manuel Sánchez Gutiérrez , founder of the Brains Nurseries and Schools. Manuel Sanchez created a pioneer system in early teaching of English to Spanish children, in which also prevailed study and sports. Thank to the parents support, the project grew, and so our Nursery School in Moraleja (Salvia 44-46) opened their doors on September of 1997. After his death in October or 2004, the managing department of the Nursery Schools, runned by his wife and son, decided to honor him in time, with a sculpture “Our Swallow”. Our Swallow chairs the Nursery Schools since November 26th if 2005, when our “Founder´s Day” was institutionalized. In our nurseries every November 26th is a special day in which our student become partakers of the great project our Founder left them, and we especially highlight those values on which Manuel Sanchez founded the nursery schools. This great project has been maintained and improved over time to strengthen the great successes obtained.
Small phrases of a wise man :
- Observation and reflection should be the beginning of knowledge.
- The genius that comes out of you dignifies you and the humility shown towards it exalts you.
- In order to obtain achievements a good dose of enthusiasm is needed.
- What is valuable is achieved with patience and effort.
- To know how to teach, one must put themselves in the place of the one learning.