What cookies do we use?
- Session Cookies: These are type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. It allows to control the user’s session in the OpenCms application that supports the corporate website. They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. These cookies do not collect any information about your browsing that can be used for marketing actions or to remember which pages you have browsed.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and analysis of the use made of the service offered. The purposes are purely statistical and serve to improve our content.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web pages store in the user’s browser that visits them, necessary to provide web browsing with advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Possible types of cookies
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, and is not recorded on the user’s disk.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies can also be:
- Own: they are cookies generated by the website that is being visited.
- Third party: these are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but that have been generated by a third service that is hosted there.
Purposes of cookies
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, identification and access as a user of the system, etc.
- Personalization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to see the web page or the regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance: They allow to measure the number of visits and browsing criteria in different areas of the web anonymously.
- Advertising: They allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages, based on information on user behavior.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
How to modify the configuration of cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to delete the cookies registered by brainsnursery.com from your browser, here are links in instructions of different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac Enter the Safari menu> Preferences. In the Privacy section, press the Details button Select the website that stores cookies and click Delete, or click Delete All to delete all cookies.