Why should you choose us?
Here are 10 reasons why you should choose Brains Nursery Schools! Take a look!
With more than 40 years of experience teaching and caring for children, we know exactly which aspects we need to encourage to face our children for a global world.
We are the only centre that officially certifies the level of English of all its students at the age of 4 and 5 with the official external Trinity College of London exam, which certifies their oral proficiency in English.
We prioritise support, affection and professionalism, assuming a decisive role in the emotional education of children from 0 to 6 years old.
- BNS has created a programme exclusively for this stage. In schools, however, infancy is often regarded as a transition stage, without much differentiation from the first years of primary education, and sometimes as a mere advance of primary school.
- BNS has a human team specialised in these ages, which favours offering quality support and education.
- BNS offers greater flexibility and extended schedules, making it easier for parents to reconcile their work and family life.
- BNS’s facilities and spaces have a very positive influence on students’ well-being, confidence, autonomy, motivation, and emotional and intellectual development.
- BNS works by offering a close, personalised support: we get to know very well all children and their families.
- BNS offers a warm, affective and very familiar environment, which provides the child with confidence and has a positive influence on the development of his or her self-esteem.
- BNS makes second graders feel like the grown-ups, especially in the most advanced courses, and this makes them acquire more responsibility and autonomy.
- At BNS, children go from a nursery school to a ‘senior’ school at the age of 6. They are very prepared and confident to make that leap, so adapting usually come naturally.
- BNS provides parents with a great flow of information, as this is a time when children are still very young, and communication between home and school is essential.
- At BNS, specialisation, individualisation, and highly-fluent communication with families favours early response and support to the difficulties or alterations in development, which is key to ensuring proper development at later stages.